Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm not really "feeling" today. Coincidently this is just one day after my "oh, you can do it. be all that you can be" blog post. Honestly, it's this move. Too much to handle at my maturity level. Like this is about a 7.9, and I'm clearly at a solid 4 on the maturity scale. Clearly. Went to work and blahshitted for an hour or so, and now I'm in bed about to watch 'the devil's rejects'. Don't want to be the only idiot whose never seen it.

OH! I have sinus migraine. Probably the same sinus migraine I've had for 3 years now, which, in reality could be some different medical condition, and considering I'm not invisible, could very well kill me.
THAT WAS A RUN-ON-SENTENCE.

You guys ever get pissed at Zoey Deschanel for breaking things off with Ben Gibbard, or am I the only person who invest precious time into other peoples problems? The next Death Cab album will be legendary. Goodbye for now.