Thursday, January 26, 2012

fambly away from home.

Here I am, about 36hrs left in the dessert. Not doing too much, I'm hangin' with the "woman of the year", jammin' Biz Markie; you know the usual. I wouldn't say I'm sad just yet, being completely and utterly anxious about Virginia is time consuming. I mean when I think Virginia, my first assumption is "oh, Columbus Georgia's carbon copy." But that couldn't be fair, right? Like who am I to prejudge Virginia? Which leaves me questioning myself. Like when'd I get so judg-ie-ish? Anyways, that ridiculously good looking woman to my right is Tierra Hammond. Have you ever just clicked with someone so absolute, it literally threw you backwards? I know, me neither. In all seriousness, T is one of those people who you hate complementing because her head expands, but she's also one of the smartest people I've ever met. It's inspiring actually. She also has one of the most darling babies I have ever caught glimpse of.
His names Xavier, and I'm just so in love with this kid. Practically started living with these two in *base housing, when he was born 6 months ago. These two are the closest thing to family I have here in El Centro, gunna miss these turds. So that being said, I figured I should post something on this blog, because it is a blog for crying out loud. p.s. *base housing: sorry excuse for living quarters on any/all military facilities. Later, idiots.

 Happy family spam. Whatever, you're jealous. *rolls entire eyeball.