Sunday, January 15, 2012

Clearly... CLEARLY

I mean how "into" yourself do you have to be if you have someone taking pictures of you...taking a picture of yourself...Diamond? THEN, posting the picture they took verses the picture you took, because  it looks more "bloggy"? I just made that word up. Clearly I have nothing better to do today. I put my iTunes on shuffle, and every 9 songs or so The Beach Boys come on, and I've come to realize that I really just HATE The Beach Boys. Like why'd I download those idiots anyways? Really into The Temper Trap and Cold War Kids lately. I like the whole soulful dude voice over fancy guitar riffs and drams...drums, whatever. Checking twitter, and some idiot on my timeline just posted 4 different sad faces in 4 different tweets. Like we get it, you're having a bad day. This blog is just a quick jot of current thoughts. Like how I really miss "this dude", not gonna get into that. Like how I have absolutely nothing to eat in my room, and how the commissary is closed because it's Sunday. Like how I really wish I had a bunny rabbit, and how like I've been hinting to everyone I know that a bunny would change my life. Like how I'm moving to Virginia in like 13 days, and how like WHO just moves to Virginia? Right..right? On everything I love, The Beach Boys just came on again. Like how I over use the word like.

Anyways, I had a dream in which I took nearly 6 shots of espresso because it tasted like chocolate syrup. Of course. Naturally, this dream occurred during my drunken slumber. Oh 21, how thee changed my world. Clearly.