Friday, February 3, 2012

Will someone please punch me in the mouth, and remind me that I'm not in California anymore? Nothing huge or anything, just wore flip flops outside again in 40 degree weather. Toes are throbbing. Punch me in the damn mouth.

I feel like my life has become some joke, or lack of one. This isn't funny guys, I'm spending precious time trying to come up with some logic behind my misery. Take today, as I'm driving back to my barracks I witness a hawk swoop down and kill a seagull. That's right, this hawk pecked the god damn out of this honest little seagull. As everyone finds amusement in this, taking pictures and what not, alls I can think is "this must be a sign, some sort of subliminal message from the universe."Naturally, my mind is forcing me to believe that Virginia is the hawk, and I'm this innocent seagull, my life just being pecked away.

Anyways, I took a nap and now I'm up blogging about todays events and I realize this: all I do on this blog is blab on about how miserable I am. Whatever, right? It's my blog, and I can rant if I want to. (That's so original) I don't know, I think I'm going to take tomorrow for what it is. I'm going to try to express myself in a more graceful optimistic tone, verses this grim/uninviting one.

I said try guys, don't get all aroused now. We'll see, we'll see.

here's a little visual, for those of you who decide you're going to sympathize with me.