Tuesday, February 14, 2012

On the 7th day:

You guys know how in the movies when the girl gets dumped, or just all butt hurt, so she goes to the bar alone and gets drunk real quick? Like she goes to bar, tells the bartender all her troubles while getting good and hammered, then walks on home. Okay, you're either with me or not.


Now, how do you go about doing that when the nearest bar is 8 miles away, and you're afraid of being raped?


I'm asking because well 6 out of 7 of the days since my last blog post where glorious. Day 7 was as awful as the Clippers beating the Lakers. Should have seen it coming, I mean c'mon right? 6 consecutive days of happiness and glee, who in the shit do I think I am? I got to see my humor hero Kevin Hart live and that was pure gold. IT SNOWED. To most, that doesn't seem too thrilling, but it was quite intriguing . Ate at this extremely delicious Japanese restaurant with some new friends, and the sushi was superb. Bought a dress. Watched some Denzil Washington in that new movie 'Safe House', Ryan Reynolds didn't ruin it. loved..so so much. Got some good sleep, did some drawing, and had some coffee. Just 6 refreshing days, what more could a girl ask for?

but on the seventh day...
I got pulled over for going, get this, 4 miles over the speed limit. I'm already pissed because Starbucks had no birthday cakepops, so naturally I give the cop lip. I'm looking for my drivers license, registrations.., and I can't find my insurance papers anywhere. Stressing out big time by now, and this chipper ass-hat cop is just smiling and crap. Sends me over the edge. He lectures me, for I shit you not 20 minutes about the safety of speed limits, and lets me off with a "verbal warning." BAM.
The movers that packed my shipment from California leaves a voice mail pretty much telling me that my storage time was cut from 90 days to about 2 weeks, so I needed to figure out my permanent living situation so they could drop my shit off. Which is completely inconvenient considering I DO NOT HAVE A PERMANENT LIVING SITUATION. Not to mention I'm pretty sure I was running a fever, and my headache was as ugly as Kevin Bacon. So at this point I decide to take a nap, but nope, my roommate who I'm not sure if I liked or not was blasting music. I mean she's nice and all but she's a little snarky, and short, and does this side pony tail thing. I couldn't take her seriously. (She's gone now, left for Japan) I leave, and decide to go grab some food. Debit card gets all the way the fuck declined, and I drive away to some hidden location and start screaming. Like how in the damn could all this happen in 1 day.
I got over it though, went to an ATM took 40 bucks from savings and bought a 6 pack of Blue Moon. Had four and passed out right before the Grammy's started, which is good because I was team Foo Fighters. Whatever, though.


Anyways, I'm at the liberty center, and these idiots put on Breaking Dawn. I'm going to leave before I start crying.