Friday, June 15, 2012

Just want to make note of a few things:

1) it's 7 am, and I'm up for whatever reason wishing I could be at work.

2) reading my first book electronically "divergent", and the book is a bad bitch. Really enjoying it.

3) really upsetting that I still haven't figured out how to post pictures on blogger with this iPad. So now my blog is a spitting image of myself... a constant flow of me, just running my mouth.

4) I think it's important for you guys to understand that I'm above crying about work at work, but via Internet blogger its fair game. Though that was pretty obvious.

5) I've grown a vast and deep hatred for twitter. I don't know we use to be the best of friends. At one point it was just me and twitter. Now, well now every time I login I try to keep from vomiting.

6) cutting all bullshit, I think ive been sick for a little over a year now. Way sick. Mad sick. Unrelentingly sick. Like so sick that I don't even want to make an appointment to find out I'll die before I'm married. So instead I get high on NyQuil when it's time to sleep.

7) I've been doing this thing were I act like I'm excited about deployment when I'm around certain people like my mother. It's like I have to pretend to be at ease about it. Though I am pretty excited, I'm nervous beyond imaginable. It's not the "war" part, because hey! "when it's your time...", but I think it's the 9 months of hardcore Navy living but intensified to the bajillionth power. It'll take a part of you, I'm sure.

8) lastly, I put myself on the worlds most torturous diet last week. I'm really mad that I don't take care of my body, the way I use to. Goal: work out? Reality: no time. So as of right now the lover of all foods is hanging up her jersey.


Anyway, I'm about to shower because I want to wash my face and stuff.

I'm a survivor.