Wednesday, June 13, 2012

At last.


I finally found time to actually sit down a write a post. I figured "what better way to spend the next 8 hours on watch?" it was either this or aimlessly going through people's albums on Facebook. So much has happened, and so much is going to happen. So much is going on.

I don't know, I've just been so inspired lately.
-Getting my guitar out of storage, and playing it for the first time in neatly 5 months. I'm not really all that great, but I love playing.
-Read a blog solely based on a couples story on their adoption in Uganda, and their new daughter. I've been following the story for a while now. Though it's very rare that I fall into people's antics on the Internet; but this story and these people just seem so genuine.
-Went to a high school graduation recently. My cousins, and she's such a treat to be around. Call me corny, but shes the first person in years that has influenced me the most to get back in school.

Just to name a few. Getting ready to deploy here in the next week, so I made it a personal goal to update at least daily up until then. Anyways, I'm on watch right now. For those of you who have no idea what I mean by watch...you suck and you're dumb. Just kidding. I'm listening to The Lighthouse and the Whaler on daytrotter, and I'm about bust out the ole pen and pad. See where this inspiration I speak of takes this beauty queen.