Thursday, May 31, 2012

Reasons I hate to love Fresh Market

Had the privilege to walk around our local Fresh Market today. I ended up just lingering around bad mouthing the place for being so welcoming. I did this for an hour. Why I was so disgusted with the place? Well:

-The free East African blended coffee just out for everyone's enjoyment. I get it, the coffee part. But these weren't sample size cups, these were "please enjoy this east African coffee because we're more than positive you'll never have it again" size cups. Shut up, Fresh Market.

-CBS had a news story on how glad the community is to finally have a Fresh Market, and spent a lot of the segment discussing their very divine potato salad variety. Okay Fresh Market, you have a deli. Oooooo. Potato salad isn't suppose to be 9 dollars, you can't make potato salad 9 stinking dollars!

-They seriously expected everyone to sanitize their buggy after each use, oh yeah Fresh Market because only you have worlds most responsible customers.

-Their sushi chef is Asain, and everyone who works in the bakery is plump. Go figure.



Ha. Fresh Market... I secretly love you so much.