Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Not a lot going on over here, honestly. Somethings I do believe I should be a little more excited about, but instead I'm being pretty vague toward:

My promotion. I did, in fact just get promoted. Now don't get me wrong I was pretty excited, then the excitement faded. Quickly.

I got an iPad. The new iPad. It's awesome, I love it. Now, I'm just trying to figure out what books I want to download electronically. I don't even know if I'm going to like reading books electronically.

New allergy medication works pretty good. I mean it's non-drowsy, what more could I ask for? At least now I can take my meds, and not retire the night. Right? So exciting.

The 60lbs I'm more than positive I've gained over my leave period. Who wouldn't be excited about being FAT!


Welp that's all I've got for now, because One Tree Hill is on, and I've got some catching up to do.
*that was me being serious.