Saturday, April 7, 2012

"howds" (what modern day/ hip cowboys say)

It took me nearly 98 million tries to log on to my blog, because I forgot my username. Who even forgets their username? Anyways, I'm back for a little while, just kicking it at my neighborhood Starbucks. Not going to post the "boat chronicles" just yet, figured I'd wait until I'm officially back. Found a fancy little journal I've been eyeing at Barnes and Noble..someone convince my cheap ass to just buy it. Please?

Anyways, the idiot at Starbucks messed up my order. Like, uh what part of grande ice double vanilla latte meant grande iced quadruple shot of espresso latte? I can literally feel my pupils dilate. Today should be interesting. I'm so nonchalant and vague lately, like I'm so totally mello. I can feel the pulse in my wrist just faintly...pulsing. Seriously. Forreal. It's not the good nonchalant either, it's just me adapting to the "flow" of things. Kinda like giving in to all this bull.

Fuck it, I'm buying that journal. I'm buying that iPad. I'm buying that new lens for my camera. I'm going to kill myself.

*figuratively.